Group Health Cooperative established the Group Health Community Foundation in 1983. We share the roots and vision of Group Health to improve the health of our communities and enhance the Group Health care delivery system.
We take our mission to heart in every aspect of fundraising, programming, and community philanthropy. Our work includes two major areas of focus:
- Improving the health of children and adolescents
- Promoting diversity within health care
As part of our services, we:
- Award grants to address current health issues as well as emergent community needs in the Pacific Northwest.
- Operate health promotion programs throughout the region.
- Evaluate community-based health programs locally, regionally, and nationally, and publish the results for the benefit of all health care professionals.
- Fundraise for these programs and for Group Health.
Learn about us. Volunteer with us. Make a difference with a financial gift. We are all part of this community.